Service & Maintenance
The competently trained engineers have got experience in maintenance and servicing for over 35 years with all types of lifts from many different lift manufacturers.
Omega offers two different levels of service contract for your convenience and suitability:
The basic contract offers a periodic service that include preventive maintenance, condition reports, and 24/7 emergency breakdown cover*.
The comprehensive contract offers a periodic service that include preventive maintenance, condition reports, 24/7 emergency breakdown covers, repairs and spare-parts*.
*Conditions Apply – Please contact us for further details
Who we work with
- Public and private sector
- Construction companies
- Building and property management companies and trusts
- NHS & Care homes
- Apartments, housing and housing blocks
- Hotels and amusements
- Builders, construction and consultants
- Sports venues and
- Educational institutes and retails etc
Our modernisation and repair department have amassed over the last 3 decades the experience to be able to assess, report and provide a comprehensive cost effective analysis on any type of installation which will ensure the long-term and efficient transport needs of your building.
To avoid the hassle and the complexity, your existing lift may not be replaced entirely, but the operational efficiency and the effectiveness can be improved with lift modernisation and refurbishment. Lift modernisation and refurbishment may include:
- Changing or replacing the lift control or the drive system
- Modernisation of motor and gear box etc
- Change in the aesthetics of the lift car interior, landing doors, entrance and indicators
We can help whatever the lift manufacturer or model. We are a trusted name in lift servicing, maintenance, repairs and modernisation. Please talk to us for 24/7 services.